Fortman Cline Capital Markets offers a range of capital raising solutions to clients, from senior debt financing to private equity or IPO advisory. The firm specializes in private placements between US$20 million to US$ 150 million which fall below the thresholds of the large investment banks. The firm has particular expertise on lower tiers of the capital structure which commercial banks are not equipped to do. The firm’s Debt Syndications Team and Financial Sponsors Group have a wide network of existing relationships with banks, private equity funds and hedge funds for funding.
Capital Tier Focus
Scope of Services
Our capital raising advisory services include:
- Determination of optimal capital structure and financing alternatives, including convertible debt placements and other high-yield financing options.
- Preparation of offering materials and investor marketing documents
- Establishment of sales and distribution network and choice of underwriting and legal teams
- Managing road show and due diligence process with investors / loan syndicate
- Managing deal timeline, documentation and transaction closing process